Most people drive to work each day, which is one of the reasons for a high level of combustion, greenhouse emissions and increased traffic jams. Owing to this, many people young and old are considering a new effective and efficient mode of commute – a folding electric bike.
One of the biggest reasons to buy a folding electric bike UK is the fact that they are cheaper, both in terms of upfront costs and fuel compared to other electric vehicles. But that’s not all, electric bikes are more maneuverable especially if you live in the city and best of all allow you to get your fair share of exercise while going about your daily commutes.
If you aren’t sure about what exactly is an electric bike, and its myriad benefits, here’s a quick primer. A folding electric bike is basically a combination of the ability to fold and the electric motor. Even though e-bikes offer a plethora of advantages over traditional bicycles, transporting them around can be challenging.
This is where the folding mechanism of electric bikes proves useful, where you convert the bike into a portable footprint and carry it along with you on the go. That said, here are 5 benefits of electric bikes that make them truly special.
1. Convenience – carrying a regular bicycle can be an arduous task to say the least, where sometimes you may want to carry it up or down a flight of stairs or pack in the back of your car. With a folding electric bike UK, you can easily fold the bike and set in in the back of your vehicle or in its trunk, which also allows you to enjoy more seating space. And when you have your bike, you don’t have to worry about paying high price for rentals when you’re away from home.
2. No license required – another noteworthy feature of electric folding bikes compared to other similar forms of powered transport is that they are manually operated hence are deemed as another type of bicycle, so you do not need any special license to ride them.
3. Enhanced theft protection – a folding electric bike can be stolen just as easily as any other similar vehicle, but you can keep a closer eye on them, given that you can bring them along and set them wherever you are.
4. Avoiding traffic – a folding bike is easy to maneuver through busy city traffic, so you will never be late to work or appointments. However, you still have to pay attention and obey traffic laws with regards to where you can ride your folding electric bike.
5. Never run out of fuel – the best foldable electric bikes UK can run for approximately 50 kms on a single charge, which should be good enough for most people. And if you do run out of battery juice, you can always switch to manual riding, and work your leg muscles on your way home.
Buying a folding electric bike UK is a great investment, and apart from the benefits mentioned above are also easy to maintain. They also allow you to get in a daily workout and burn those extra calories while riding about your business.