Your daily commute is going to be easier than ever with the Ducati Pro II, an excellent electric scooter. This electric scooter is made with a magnesium alloy frame, ensuring durability and a lightweight design. Say goodbye to the tiredness of rides with the front and rear suspension that makes even the bumpiest streets feel like a breeze.
● Frame Material: Magnesium Alloy
● Max Speed: 25 km/h (15.53 miles/h)
● Suspension: Front and Rear
● Engine: 350 W Brushless, Peak Power 515 W
● Brakes: Dual Brake: Front E-Brake, Rear Disc Brake
● Display: 3.5” LED Display
● Battery: 36 V, 10.4 Ah, 374 Wh
● Lights: LED Front and Rear
● Tyre: 10” Tubeless Front and Rear
● Low Voltage Protection: 30.5V- 32V
● Max Load: 100kg
● Level of Protection: IPX4
● Charging Time: About 7 Hours
● Folding Dimension: 1195*480*510mm
● Net Weight: 16.7 kg
Ducati Pro II is powered by a 350 Watt brushless engine with a peak power of 515 Watts. It is a perfect choice for people who prefer powerful yet eco-friendly rides. The dual brake system features a front e-brake and a rear disc brake, ensuring complete control and a safe ride. The 3.5″ LED display lets you easily keep track of your speed, distance, battery life, and more.
The 36 V, 10.4 Ah, 374 Wh battery is long-lasting and lets the rider travel up to 25 kilometers (15.53 miles) on a single charge. It takes about seven hours to get completely charged. The front and rear LED lights enhance visibility and let the rider enjoy a safer ride in low-light conditions.
The 10-inch front and rear tubeless tyres are there for a comfortable and smooth ride on any surface. Additionally, the maximum load capacity of 100kg makes this electric scooter an ideal choice to carry your daily essentials, backpacks, and more. Designed with the riders’ safety in mind, it also comes with low-voltage protection, saving the battery from overheating or damage. Last but not least, with an IPX4 level of protection, this electric scooter can withstand a light rain shower, making it ideal for unpredictable weather conditions.