No license scooters often dubbed electric scooters or electric moped with pedals are becoming increasingly popular among young and old and everyone in between for several reasons. This range of battery powered vehicles generally boast a sleek design and come factory equipped with all the right features for a hassle-free riding experience. That said, here are a few noteworthy benefits of investing in a no license scooter.
- Excellent alternate mode of transportation – electric scooters are cheap compared to other types of vehicles both to buy and ride as they are fitted with less components and are powered by a rechargeable battery, so there’s no expensive fuel costs to deal with.
- Licensing requirements – one of the most important and appealing benefit of buying a no license scooter is that just as the name would suggest, you can buy them with minimal or no license requirements. Given that these are considered electric bikes that offer a max speed of 25 km/h, you do not need a license or have to pay any expensive insurance premiums.
- Portability – most of the best electric moped with pedals showcase sleek and compact footprints, making them lightweight and easy to take with you on the go. Some even feature fold-able designs, so can take them to the shop for repairs without calling a tow truck.
- Safety – with any vehicle – fuel or electric, safety should be top priority and this an area where no license scooters don’t disappoint with hand operated acceleration and excellent braking systems, some even with ABS.
- Comfort – top of the line electric mopeds with pedals are factory equipped with plush padded seats among other accessories, which makes them a joy to ride even across longer periods and some even in rugged terrain.
- Easy to maintain – since electric scooters are fitted with less moving parts, they are easy and cost efficient to maintain for the most part. The only parts you will have to pay attention to are the deck, brakes and handlebars and have the tires checked periodically to reduce the chances of a flat tire.
- Easy to assemble – while some no license scooters may come fully assembled right out of the box, others may require you to put a few parts together. Either way, this task can be achieved with a few basic tools and with little or no technical expertise.
- Easy to park – due to their compact designs and sleek footprints, license free scooters are easy to rise and easy to park in tight spaces.
- Environmentally friendly – one of the biggest selling points of electric scooters is that they are not powered by fuel hence do not emit harmful smoke into the air.
- Weight capacity – the best electric mopeds with pedals can accommodate a fair amount of weight, which generally includes two healthy passengers and a few bags of groceries.
Buying a no license scooter is an unmatched investment especially for those who commute often within the city and want to save on high costs of fuel. Most come ready to ride as soon as they arrive, so the least you may have to is charge the on board battery and you’re ready to zoom around town.