The Nitrotek Zipper S5 electric scooter is an easy to use electric scooter that can be had without breaking the bank. Even with its affordable price tag, the Nitrotek Zipper S5 electric scooter doesn’t fall short in terms of features, starting with its comfortable, spring loaded, plush padded seat.
Key features of the Nitrotek Zipper S5 Electric Scooter
- Comfortable, spring loaded, plush padded seat
- Foldable design
- 24V 9AH lead acid battery/4 – 6 hour charging time
- 15 kms (9 miles) to 25 kms (15 miles) riding distance per charge
- V brake at the front and drum brake at the rear
- Automatic chain drive transmission/bright headlight at the front
- Measures a sleek 115 x 56 x 109 cms
- Kickstand and battery level indicator
Furthermore, the Nitrotek Zipper S5 electric scooter boasts twist and go foldable design and comes with fat grippy tires for off road use. It is fitted with a 24V 9AH lead acid battery that charges quickly between 4 – 6 hours, after which you can ride the scooter for 15 kms (9 miles) to 25 kms (15 miles).
The Nitrotek Zipper S5 electric scooter features a robust stainless steel frame, and a V brake at the front and drum brake at the rear. Additionally, it can carry a max load of 100 kgs, and measures a sleek 115 x 56 x 109 cms.
But that’s not all, the Nitrotek Zipper S5 electric scooter features an automatic chain drive transmission, and is equipped with a bright headlight at the front. It comes with a kickstand to support the scooter when parked, and handlebar grips to prevent strain on your hands when riding for longer periods.
The Nitrotek Zipper S5 electric scooter is appointed with a battery level indicator right on the handlebar, and tips the scales at just 28 kgs.