The InMotion V5F electric unicycle offers incredible maneuverability, and can be conveniently put away when you reach your destination. It is a great choice for short heighted riders, but can be used by just about anyone who desires the ultimate in portability.
Key Features of the InMotion V5F Electric Unicycle
- Great choice for short heighted riders
- Powerful 550-watt motor and 320 Wh battery
- 32 to 40 kms (20 to 25 miles) riding distance per charge
- 18-degree uphill climbing capacity
- 14-inch tire/ IP55 weather rated
- 260 lbs weight capacity
- Can be paired with the InMotion app
- Bright lights, and sturdy leg rests
- Safety tilt back and audio warnings
The InMotion V5F electric unicycle is equipped with a powerful battery that when fully charged allows you to ride for 32 to 40 kms (20 to 25 miles) per charge. It boasts an 18-degree uphill climbing capacity, and is equipped with a large 14-inch tire that provides
great grip on slightly wet and slopy UK terrain.
The InMotion V5F electric unicycle is IP55 weather rated, so you ride without causing damage in wet weather conditions. Adding to this, it can carry up to 260 lbs weight,which is quite impressive for a unicycle in this segment.
The InMotion V5F electric unicycle features a safety tilt back and audio warnings that prevent you from pushing it past its mechanical limitations based on available power. It is equipped with a 550-watt motor, and can be paired with the InMotion app.
Further, the InMotion V5F electric unicycle comes with bright lights, and sturdy leg rests that provide superior stability.