The InMotion L9 electric scooter boasts a sleek and compact footprint, and measures 1307 x 520 x 1275 mm when unfolded, and 1307 x 520 x 560 mm when folded. It is equipped with a 500-watt brushless motor that provides stable performance, and allows
the scooter to reach a 28 km/h (18 mph) max speed.
Key Features of the InMotion L9 Electric Scooter
- Measures a compact 1307 x 520 x 560 mm when folded
- 500-watt brushless motor
- 28 km/h (18 mph) max speed
- 54V nominal 63V max 675Wh battery/94 kms (59 miles) riding distance
- Dual front and rear shock suspension
- 30-degree climbing angle
- Electronic front brake at the front and disc brake at the rear
- 308 lbs weight capacity
- 10-inch tubeless air-filled tires
- 1.25-watt headlight/IP55 rated/Bluetooth 4.0/InMotion app
The InMotion L9 electric scooter is equipped with a 54V nominal 63V max 675Wh battery that can be charged via its dual charging ports, and then offers an impressive 94 kms (59 miles) riding time per charge.
It is a comfortable to ride, thanks to its dual front and rear shock suspension, and can climb slopes up to 30-degrees. In terms of safety, the InMotion L9 electric scooter doesn’t fall short with its onsite electronic front brake at the front and disc brake at the rear.
It can accommodate up to 308 lbs weight, and is factory-fitted with 10-inch tubeless air-filled tires at the front and rear.
The InMotion L9 electric scooter comes with a bright 1.25-watt headlight that allows you to see clearly in nighttime riding conditions, and is IP55 rated to ride in moderately wet weather conditions. It features Bluetooth 4.0, and can be paired with the InMotion app.